Saturday, March 29, 2008

The ultimate thing that inspires

The last post was an expression of just one tiny moment I experience during any given day. A more accurate picture of what lies within my universe of inspirations must, by definition, include my daughter, K. All that she says and creates, a flash of a genuine smile and the grip of her hand around my finger, it is the kind of inspiration that drives one to reach beyond one's grasp - to be a kinder, more hopeful, more patient...are we not all inspired to be better people as a result of our children? And what better reason to be inspired?







1 comment:

Christine said...

Who could agree more? It's hard to look from the outside in to know if I've changed after G came along, but there's no denying the changes in J. Patience and kindness are at the top of the list. Little ones definitely inspire.