Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Daddy and daughter time

What do fathers do with their daughter when the mother takes the entire day to plan/attend a baby shower? It's terrifying to contemplate but I imagine it normally involves consecutive hours of Nick Jr. (if the kid is lucky and the dad actually locates a child-related network), round the clock snacking on whatever is sitting in the pantry closet, too much juice, juice-stained clothes and of course, no nap.

I'm not sure what really happened when I had to leave to prepare for my friend's baby shower a couple weekends ago, but J provided evidence that it was not all chips and TV for the day...


Home-made sailboats! Wow, if I can't reach the heights of martha, at least J's got a shot.

3 comments:

Christine said...

on a side note, k's hair looks nice. new haircut?

Christine said...

jimmy is quite creative huh? well, this means you have no excuse...get more you time.

Unknown said...

Yes, K does have a new haircut! I was going for audrey hepburn but some days it looks like moe from the 3 stooges.